Romantic gifts and things to do
Back to the Table of Contents
Don Diebel would suggest using these to win the girl you can't seem to get otherwise. This might be the route to take if you are fixated on just one girl alone. And sometimes, you might even get results with these. Most of the time though, you'll probably just be wasting your time, money and effort. So rather than trying to win a girl over with these, use them as a reward to a girl that has already have proven her worth by getting down with you:) Don Diebel:
- Name a star in the universe after her. The acclaimed company, International Star Registry will send her a 12 inch by 16 inch parchment (no more than 35 letters) and two sky charts showing its position in the galaxy, which is suitable for framing. The cost is $48.00 plus $9.00 for shipping & handling. Call 1-800-282-3333 to place your order.
- Send her a telegram (yes, a telegram!) telling her how much you care about her, how pretty she is, what a terrific person she is, how much you enjoyed your date with her, etc.
- Give her a newspaper published on her birthday or on your special anniversary date. Original newspapers from over 50 cities are available dating back to the year 1880. Each newspaper comes with a protective sleeve. This fantastic and memorable gift is available from Newspaper Archives at 1-800-221-3221. The cost is $39.50 plus $6.95 for shipping & handling.
- Send her a postcard with a romantic thought on it. It can be a simple statement like, "You're such a special lady and I wanted to let you know, I'm thinking about you".
- Buy a erasable marker and write, " I love you" on her front windshield of her car (um, but don't use it unless you really do love her). Also, put a paper towel under the windshield wiper so she can wipe it off.
- Buy some "post it notes" and put them on her bathroom mirror where she is most likely to see them. Write on them things like, "I love you" or "I can't wait to kiss and make love you to again."
- Write her a very romantic love letter and hand it to her and say: "I've written this letter to someone very special in my life, could you do me a favour and proof read it for me for any misspelled words before I mail it out?"
- Give her a call at work or at home at a time that you know that you will be getting her voice mail and leave her a romantic message such as, "I just called to let you know that you're in my thoughts and that I think you are a very special lady."
- Take her on a romantic picnic. Bring a blanket, food, flowers, and champagne on ice.
- This requires some timing to pull this off. Call the radio station you both listen to and dedicate a song to her. Make sure you don't tell her and time it to where you are both listening to the radio station when the request comes on the air.
- By her one of those helium-filled "I Love You" or "Happy Birthday" balloons and mail it to her. This will really be an unexpected surprise.
- I saved the classic romantic gift that always melts a single woman's heart for last. Send her flowers...it never fails to make a lasting impression on women. And it's so easy to do. Be sure and say something real sweet with the card that is delivered with the flowers.
Update. From time to time it is good to switch off your usual "I'm an uncontrollable bad-boy and I never supplicate" mode and communicate something really special to her. One excellent idea originated by Rod and presented in Clifford's Seduction newsletter is the following: if you've had something which is generally accepted as bad or miserable happen to you, call her, e-mail her or just plain tell her the following: "I may have lost a lot of money at the horse track yesterday / I may have had my car stolen the day before / I may have had some other miserable sh_t happen to me quite recently, but I still consider myself damn lucky for knowing you." She'll have tears of joy and endearment bursting out of her eyes and you can expect her rushing to you in no time to "thank you" for that special thought;) Of course, this will be most effective if she already has some affection for you (after all, this is the "Handling the girls" section, which assumes that you already "have" the girl in one form or another), but this could start the melting of the heart of a more distant female acquintance of yours just as well:)
You can switch back your "no-supplication" mode later on. But through all your dealings with the opposite sex, remember what Jennifer Lopez said in anwser to a question of what kind of a man she wanted: "I want a tough guy, with a soft heart". I'm no Lopez-fan, but seems like she has figured out the desires of the most beautiful of girls pretty good (then again, being one herself, shouldn't be that hard to do:).
Update. More romantic things to do. But remember - most of the advice here, especially the money-spending dating-based kind, is meant to be used with a woman (or women:) you are already romantically involved with (or in some cases, to put it bluntly - sleeping with:) in order to thank her / show her you care / keep the feelings vibrant and well / make her feel good etc. If however she feels nothing for you yet, you better not hold your breath when trying out the advice in this article to make the initial approach - she _might_ become intrigued, but more likely than not she won't and you'll have her considering your romantic moves only "cute" at best (which is why you should look elsewhere in this guide for information on how to approach and initiate, because after all, this is the "Handling the girls", not "Approaching the girls" section:).
- Write / send her a poem (see Use poetry for more information).
- Send her an e-card. Most men donīt care too much for e-cards while most women go gaaga over them, so keep that in mind:)
- Buy her a special little gift. But be warned - if you buy something expensive, she'll accept it thinking that she's letting you "buy" her affection, as opposed to her accepting a non-expensive gift from you, which she'll have to justify to herself as caused by her simply liking you. A much more desireable outcome:) ...and less expensive;)
- Hide the present somewhere she'll be sure to find it - in the pocket of her coat, in her purse, under her pillow. Upon finding it she'll be in tears of endearment for your unselfish affection for her:)
- Tell her you'll be late that evening, instead however show up early and take her to a romantic dinner.
- Make her a special Valentine's Day web-page.
- Write her a letter (a real letter not an e-mail:) and leave it next to her pillow.
- Take her to the zoo or a ride in a boat.
- Cook a special dinner for her.
- Talk to her about your feelings and tell her your fantasies.
- Take a long walk in the park together.
- Read something romantic or erotic together.
- Go somewhere you've always wanted to go together but have never had the time.
Comment / Contribute / Update