Put a price on yourself
Back to the Table of Contents
Ross Jeffries: "And one of the most true and powerful realities of human nature is: IF SOMETHING COMES AT VERY LITTLE COST, PEOPLE TEND TO THINK IT IS OF LITTLE VALUE! We believe that things that are difficult to possess are inherently of better quality and that things that are easy to posses are of little value or quality. In other words, absent knowing what something can do for them, people will make a judgement based on what they have to give up to get it. They confuse price with value. I certainly hope that you are smart enough to see the difference. Personally, I judge the worth of something based on what it will do for me. But practically speaking, here are some ways to do it in your behaviour in the field:
- At the appropriate place and time, SHOW YOUR ANGER!! Guys who never get mad, who never show that they will stand up for themselves and make a woman feel a bit of unpleasantness are, in effect, giving themselves away for free!! Let the females in your life know that if they break your rules, cross you, or show any lack of respect that THEY ARE GOING TO PAY A PRICE!
- Be willing to withdraw your time and attention and be unavailable! There are actually two rules working here: one is that people value more what they have to work for, but also the rule is: if it's rare or becoming MORE scarce it's viewed as being more valuable.
Well, in any case, as I've said, it's a reality, so use it in the following ways:
- A. Now and again, cancel dates.
- B. Don't always return her phone calls promptly
- C. On occasion, and especially in the beginning, GET OFF THE PHONE FIRST!! Don't have unlimited time or willingness to talk!!
That should get her viewing you as scarce and therefore a lot more valuable and therefore something... She's Willing To Pay A Hell Of A Lot More To Get!! Now the final, and perhaps the most important rule I can give you is: Let Women (and people in general) Know What Your Rules Are And What You Expect Of Them!!! Now, I didn't say whine or demand. I just said let them know with the attitude of: Hey, these are the rules. If you care to obey them, great. You'll receive GREAT value in return. If not, please get out of the way because plenty of people are lined up who WILL pay, and gladly so.
Finally on this topic, you should take steps to totally eliminate from your life anyone in any capacity who will not pay your price, after you have clearly informed them what that price may be, and most especially if they have explicitly agreed to pay it. As I have long said, confidence works two ways: both in going for what you do want and moving away from what you don't. If you don't eliminate those who won't pay the price, then you will be undercutting your confidence when you want to move towards what you want, because your behaviour is not 100% congruent with your belief that you are a person of value who is deserving of the best."
Update. Craig, Clifford's Seduction newsletter: "Make her
put some work into hanging out with you in order for her to value you. Make
her come and pick you up, make her spend some money on you, make her call
and do you favors, etc. When she does things for you it will justify her
own feelings for you and allow them to grow."
Attract girls by being busy
Comment / Contribute / Update