If you just have to use a pick-up line
Back to the Table of Contents
Like when you used the 3s rule and now have her attention… but haven't said anything yet and cannot think of anything to say. If you just have to use a pick-up line, introduce it like this: "Hi, I wanna try a pick-up line on you / my friend gave me this crazy collection of pick-up lines, tell me what you think about this one / some of them", then pick one of the following. If she responds (doesn't matter whether its good or bad, just as long as she doesn't completely ignore you), say "Well, here's another one, how 'bout this", then pick another one. At least one of them should get a laugh. Then you can ask what other lines has she heard recently and what's the sleaziest she's ever heard or what's the best she's ever heard. But on the whole, pick-up lines are lame (don't mention that aloud though, you used them to start a conversation with her, remember?:), so change the subject and move onto using a technique of your preference (be it patterns, negging, eliciting values, whatever). So here are some pick-up lines to use as a last-ditch resource (or if you're using the GM technique, to integrate with your style):
- (Delivered rapid-fire fast!) Hi! Do you have a boyfriend? Would you like a better one? Answer the second question first!
- (To a woman in a tight outfit at a party or bar!) Hi! That's a great outfit you're almost wearing!
- (To woman with great legs in any situation!) Excuse, but I just wanted to tell you, if God made anything nicer than your legs (or smile) he's saving it for himself!
- The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
- Let's go back to my place, order some pizza and fuck. *SLAP*. Okay, how about chinese?
- I like every bone in your body, especially mine.
- Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
- I'm not trying to pressure you. I don't want to have sex without mutual consent. Oh and by the way, you have my consent.
- Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.
- All those curves, and me with no brakes.
- If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up.
- Heybabe, I was hoping you could help me out for a sec (pause)? You see a snake just bit my nads and I need you to suck the poison out.
- Can you help me? I have to pee and the doctor said I can't lift anything heavy.
- I like your legs so much I'm going to name them. This one is Christmas and this one is New Years. Can I see you in between the holidays?
- Do you believe in love at first sight...or do I have to walk by again?
- Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?
- If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
- Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
- (As you walk by, turn around and say:) Excuse me, did you just touch my ass? No? Damn!
- Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job? No! Well in that case, d'ya wanna do lunch?
- Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.
- Fuck me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
- Is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me? (For the uninitiated - this references to erect nipples and is a redo of the classic Mae West line "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?":)
- That shirt is very becoming on you, and if I was on you, i'd becumming too!
Update. Remember - most of these can only be used as "examples" of pick-up lines because the lameness, supplication or dirtyness aspects of them are sure to backfire in a majority of cases should you make the mistaken judgement of using them seriously. In certain situations however, some of them are applicable by themselves as well (for example, as part of GM-style or neghits) - but which ones? Well, you be the judge:)
One redeeming quality of most of these pick-up lines however is that they can be used much more effectively to close, not to approach and initiate. Imagine saying "Wanna fuck?" as a first thing to a woman you just met. Now imagine saying "Wanna fuck?" to a woman, who you've been talking to for a while already, getting her intrigued, interested, feeling pleasurable, safe, happy and horny. See the difference:)? So although the general consent among women and pick-up artists alike is that pick-up lines suck - they suck as pick-up lines, but when it comes to closing, you might find yourself using the very same pick-up line you snared at when reading these examples:) Have fun:)
- Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
(in case you caught some of her "signs", but once again, you are better off using anything but a pick-up line to start a conversation).
- What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
(major supplication, but might work if she is cute and not drop-dead gorgeous, see also "Neghits explained")
- You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
(same as above)
- You're ugly, but there's something about you that intrigues me.
(to be used on a real drop-dead gorgeous beauty only, see also "Neghits explained")
- What would you do if I kissed you right now?
(not that good for a pick-up line, but a definate step in the right direction in case you've been chatting for a while;)
- Would you like to come to a party in my toolshed?
- Why don't you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight?
- What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: add you and me, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
- Ever tried those weird prickly condoms?
- I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
- Pardon me, but are you a screamer or a moaner?
- Excuse me, but would you like an orally stimulated orgasm?
- "Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers?"
"Well, then, allow me to introduce myself."
- Is that your boyfriend? I think you can do better than that!
- Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!
- Like the look of your crotch.
- Are you as good as they say you are?
- Baby, I got a backstage pass to your ass!
- I wanna put my thingy into your thingy.
- Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours.
- Who's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
- "Hi, stare at the floor for a while would ya"
"Because you gonna be staring at the ceiling for a week."
- You are so beautiful that I would crawl ten miles on my hands and knees through broken glass just to jerk off in your shadow.
- You are so beautiful I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass, followed by a mile of hot coals just to sniff the tire tracks of the laundry truck that takes your panties to the cleaners.
- You are so beautiful I'd drag my balls through a mile of barbed wire just to suck the cock that screwed you last.
- Hi, do you know any good opening lines? [wow, that was tame!]
And now, for your enjoyment, some rebuttals women might use on you if you make the mistake of using the above pick-up lines the AFC way - trying to win her graces with the supplicative ones while actually making her just plain bored and sick, or trying to get her to have sex with you on the spot with the dirty ones while actually earning a slap in the face. See "Dealing with rejection" on how to cope with situations like these from the male perspective:)
He: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
She: It's in the phone book.
He: But I don't know your name.
She: That's in the phone book too.
Q: Wha'dya say to a little fuck?
A: Go away, little fuck.
He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.
Her, after hearing a pick-up line:
"I liked your approach. Now let's see your departure."
Dealing with rejection
Comment / Contribute / Update