My home is my love-nest
Back to the Table of Contents
Have your home prepared, all the time, for all sorts of events:) Because you never know...:)
What you need:
- A warm enough temperature, more or less warm enough for nakedness:)
- Lights that can be dimmed down, but better yet, keep a set of candles at hand.
- Always have some chocolate and wine or champagne in store.
- Have an attractive scent about your quarters (you can use special candles for that purpose)
- Have music - Vangelis, Enigma, Enya, musical scores of movies, classical pieces.
- Don't forget to switch off the telephone, when the situation calls for it:)
- You can also use a "Do not disturb sign" on the door.
- Protective measures - have them and know where they are.
- In the bathroom - have good brands on display of colognes, shampoo etc.
- About the bathroom... its clean right?:)
- Keep on hand big fluffy terry-towels, two robes and an extra new toothbrush (still in the package).
- A slightly more ample collection of pillows than in your average home wouldn't hurt:)
A suggestion by Frank Boyd: "Good classical CD's are cheap. Buy extras and send her home
with an anchoring gift."
Comment / Contribute / Update